Mixomash Mixomash

Keep working on it

Not bad, just work on blending a bit better. Also try to avoid using the voice synth.
But other than that it's pretty good for a first song :)

Not another techno loop. YARR! Not another techno loop. YARR!

Ummm no

techno is beautiful, this is not

NS- Listen (Mental Core w/vox) NS- Listen (Mental Core w/vox)

I like!

Perty good man! Only thing is vocals need a tad bit of work, but i'm not disappointed with what i'm hearing now! Good Job Keep it up :D

netty-swobb responds:

Cheers man!

I ate a mushroom dammit! I ate a mushroom dammit!

Not bad i like it

It's actually really catchy. The only problem is this is obviously not metal. But pretty good keep it up :D

st91 responds:

are you kidding me? this is SO metal. listen to how heavy it is! listen to the guitar man! its fucking insane heavy metal!

Your Last Wish Your Last Wish

Way to Go!

I liked it alot, it had a good blend to it, the only thing i would do different is turn the lead volume up, but good song keep it up :D

An Abomination An Abomination

Dark and I like the texture!

I liked it man!!! It had a good feel to it. Kinda a slow death metal :)
Only thing I would change is the the guitar volume! Get some headbagin in there!!
Good Job man keep it up!!!
:D

Throughdarkness responds:

Yeah, honestly when I did this I was kinda a noob to recording; and I guess I still am. Check out my new track though. I think It is a bit better in terms of the mix. And thanks for the review! I'm a bit late at getting back to you :)

I Want To Believe! I Want To Believe!

Awsum!!

I loved it man. I like the feel to it. I wouldn't change a thing man, it's really catchy :D.
Just one question is the sceaming inward or outward? Just wondering :)

Pull the Plug Pull the Plug

Wow those vocals....really suck haha

I gave u an 8 cuz the instuments and the song overall was really good....but the vocals....everyone has made it obvious they suck perty bad. I've just started screaming not to long ago...and i'm honest a crapload better than that lol,
but good riffs overall

Bleeding The Dead(EoC/ETR) Bleeding The Dead(EoC/ETR)

Sweet!!!

I love the guitar and I love the growls!!
Keep it up man!!

Division Division

Love it man!

It's metalish, and it has a dancy techno feel to it! Very good job I give you props :D just the only thing was the fuzz in the song, but other than that i LOVE it keep it up man! Also u did good on the bass, it really stood out!